Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Roland,

Mommy just wants to thank you for being such a good little boy. I'm over the hump (as they say) now in this pregnancy and you have been such a gentle baby. I have hardly any symptoms. Yes, I threw up daily for the first 2 1/2 months but it went by quick and it was never a problem. Yes, I have minor back pains now and sometimes feel like my insides are tearing but it's been nothing worth complaining about. I've made it halfway through without any swollen limbs, without any heartburn, without any headaches, without any major mood-swings. There are no stretch-marks to be seen and you've been growing perfectly inside me. I hate to say it but maybe you're saving all the trouble for when you're actually out.. haha. Please keep being a good little boy.

Love,
Mommy

Here is you and me at 22 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment